Frankie's Christmas Styling Edit.
Get into the festive spirit with some helpful Christmas styling ideas.
- Consistency in colour will create a cohesive look. Earthy, neutral tones form an elegant base.
- This will allow you to introduce little pops of colour and personality without it looking cluttered or random.
- This will create a calmer, more relaxed feel as you welcome Family and friends.
2. Coffee Tables.
- The centre piece of the living space. Large or small a coffee table can be the perfect Christmas canvas.
- Draw the eye around the space with smaller ornaments
& seasonal florals.
- Scattered Potpourri and festive garlands add life, colour and fragrance.
3. Dining Tables.
- Bring your dining table to life with a captivating centrepiece.
- Include plenty of festive foliage, add detail and natural
accents with dried fruit & ribbon.
- Add warmth & light with narrow candles. Elevate your space by hanging decorations from the walls and ceiling.